Grab this checklist for a limited time! It will disappear!!
Welcome to our terms of service
This Agreement is entered into by and between:
Coach: Kirsten Grant, PhD, Certified Six Sigma Project Management, Life, Weight Loss, & Health Coach
15941 Harlem Ave #313
Tinley Park, IL 60477
whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client focusing on the following:
Description of Coaching: Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
1) Coach-Client Relationship
The parties agree to engage in a 2 or 3-month Coaching Program through internet and telephone meetings. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail and voicemail in between scheduled meetings Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm. Coach may also be available for additional time, per Client’s request on a prorated basis rate – call and confirm for details.
3) Schedule and Fees This coaching agreement is valid as of the date payment is received. The fee is $997.00 (amount in advance if applicable) and/or $500.00 (amount) per month for two months based on (frequency of meetings such as # of meetings per/ wk, month, etc.).
The calls/meetings shall be ___60 minutes in length____. If rates change before this agreement has been signed and dated, the prevailing rates will apply.
The refund policy in effect for the term of this Agreement is as follows:
Refunds are provided within 30 days of the start of the course as long as the following 3 criteria have been met:
The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time. The Client will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Coach at the following number for all scheduled meetings 312-601-8510. Or log into selected video webinar and/or conference software at the designated time. If the Coach will be at any other number for a scheduled call, Client will be notified prior to the scheduled appointment time.
5) Confidentiality This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the American Psychological Association Code of Ethics. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
6) Release of Information
The Coach engages in training and continuing education pursuing and/or maintaining American Psychological Association Credentials. That process requires the names and contact information of all Clients for possible verification by American Psychological Association. By signing this agreement, you agree to have only your name, contact information and start and end dates of coaching shared with American Psychological Association staff members and/or other parties involved in this process for the sole and necessary purpose of verifying the coaching relationship, no personal notes will be shared.
According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, and for coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
7) Cancellation Policy Client agrees that it is the Client’s responsibility to notify the Coach _24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
8) Record Retention Policy The Client acknowledges that the Coach has disclosed his/her record retention policy with respect to documents, information and data acquired or shared during the term of the Coach-Client relationship. Such records will be maintained by the Coach in a format of the Coach’s choice (print or digital/electronic) for a period of not less than _7_ years.
9) Termination Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this Agreement at any time with _2__weeks written notice. Client agrees to compensate the Coach for all coaching services rendered through and including the effective date of termination of the coaching relationship.
10) Limited Liability Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
11) Entire Agreement This document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
12) Dispute Resolution If a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to (certain amount of time such as 30 days) after notice given. If the dispute is not so resolved, and in the event of legal action, the client shall not be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
13) Severability If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
14) Waiver The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
15) Applicable Law This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
16) Binding Effect
This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.
Selecting the box and providing payment indicates an acceptance of these terms and conditions.